- Sep 17, 2009 10:29 PM This Monday - A Day to Remember
- Jun 8, 2009 5:49 PM If you thought this was going to be big, think again...
- May 7, 2009 5:56 PM The Invitation - 24 October
- Dec 17, 2008 1:36 PM Reasons to Celebrate
- Dec 11, 2008 8:16 AM This is about survival.
350 is the red line for human beings, the most important number on the planet.
This number is the safe line for our global climate and a start line for a global movement.
We’re planning an international campaign to unite the world around the number 350, and we need your help. Everyone on earth, from the smallest village to the cushiest corner office, needs to know what 350 means. The movement to spread that number needs to be beautiful, creative, and unstoppable.
What we need most right now are on-the-ground examples for how to take the number 350 and drive it home: in art, in music, in political demonstrations, in any other way you can imagine. We don’t have all the ideas and all the inspiration. We need you to act on yours.
Check out 350.org to get involved, and start planning your action today!
Who I'd like to meet:..
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo